Markets Xchange Trading Account Withdrawals
At Markets Xchange, we implement a rigorous Compliance Policy through which we go above and beyond to ensure that sensitive information such as financial data and account details are stored securely. With Markets Xchange, you can trade the markets carefree, prompted by the assurance and guarantee of the safety of your funds. To make a withdrawal of your trading funds from your Markets Xchange account, we ask that you provide copies of the following documents:
- Identity card or passport;
- Utility bill or bank statement of the last 2 months with your address of residence clearly shown;
- Documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you deposit funds using your credit or debit card, Markets Xchange additionally requires copies of both sides of the card used to fund your account. The front side of the card should clearly display the cardholder’s full name, the expiration date of the card, the first six digits of the card and the last four digits of the card. The back side of the card you should cover the CVV code and make sure the card is signed.
HOW TO REQUEST WITHDRAWAL
Requesting for fund withdrawal is simple:
- Login to your trading account;
- Click on “Account” button on the top menu;
- Click on “Transactions” button in the lower top menu;
- Click on “Withdraw” button;
- Indicate withdrawal amount;
- Click on ‘Withdraw” button.
IMPORTANT WITHDRAWAL INFORMATION
At Markets Xchange, we have a minimum withdrawal policy of the amount of 100 USD, EUR or equivalent amount of Crypto-currency.
The first withdrawal you make must be performed via the same method you used to make your deposit with Markets Xchange.
Withdrawals take up to 48 hours to be processed.
If the withdrawal amount you select is less than your initial deposit, you will need to make subsequent withdrawals using the same method you deposited with, until you reach your initial deposit amount.
We cannot process withdrawals to a bank account if the name on the account does not match the name our Compliance Department has on record.
You can update your details as provided upon registration with Markets Xchange by sending us email at email@example.com at any time.